Payment & Shipping Terms:
High Hardness Finish Machined Forging Roller Steel 60CrMnMo Cr3 EN ASTM GB
High hardness alloy steel or carbon steel metallurgical machinery forged steel lower roll for rolling machine
China manufacture high wear resistance 4140 metallurgical machinery forged alloy steel rollers
1. Lower roll for rolling machine, forged steel roller, alloy steel roller, stepped steel roller, alloy steel
forging roller, cold roller, hot roller, carrier roller, rolling rod
2. Alloy steel, carbon steel or as per customer’s requirements
3. Mainly applied in metallurgical equipment
1. The lower roll for rolling machine is mainly used in metallurgical machinery, such us cold roller, hot roller,
rolling machine, etc.
2. It is high strength, high heat resistant and high corrosion resistant.
3. It could be rough machined or finish machined as per clients’ request.
4. Full testing report will be sent before shipping, including chemical analysis, dimensions, mechanical
Lower roll for rolling machine
4140, 20CrMnMo, Cr5, Cr3, 60CrMnMo, etc
EN, ASTM, GB, ISO
Max. OD: 1300mm, Max. Length: 15000mm
EF+ LF + VD(double)
Forging & machining process
Ingot→Heat→Forging→Heat treatment (Normalizing+tempering)→
EN, ASTM, GB
Lower roll for rolling machine is widely used for metallurgical equipment, rolling machine.
Quality control and management to the whole produce process, including ingot smelting, forging, heat
treatment, machining and strictly final inspection prior to delivery.
Excellent product quality and service, competitive price, “in-time” delivery.
1) We have been in the field of forging for more than 10 years, with plenty of experience in forging and
machining different forged products.
2) With variety of forging equipments and machining devices, we are capable of producing all forgings you
3) With reasonable management, we could finish forging and machining shorter time.